A good website is not only pretty, informative, and user-friendly—it also generates revenue without having to spend on advertising.
How? With the help of web development. A complex yet transparent and easy-to-use online interface inspires trust in your visitors and if you sprinkle in some valuable content as well, success will follow.
Don’t just be one of the many.
They key to the success of our web development service is that we familiarise ourselves with your goals and the concept that the finished website will reflect, down to the smallest details.
The logo plays a huge role in the development of the visual experience, since graphic design has to match it, it defines the brand identity, and it delivers a message at the first glance.
The most important things to do are…
- To determine together what type of website you need: a news portal, maybe a webshop, a landing page or a web service?
- To plan the user experience (UX), based on who your target audience is. Then the user interface (UI), that is the components of the visual interface, including the colours, fonts, spacing and everything else that is a part of visual design.
- Market research and analysing the competition are also fundamental parts of the process.
- We determine the position and functioning of key menu points.
- It has to work on all platforms, meaning that it should be responsive, since people might want to visit your website on their mobile phones, tablets, or desktop computers too.
- After all these, we fill your web content with text, images, videos, social media integration, and the testing phase begins to make sure that even the smallest issues are eliminated before it goes live.
But how much will all of this cost? Web development prices are particularly varied among agencies and contractors but the main cost items are the domain name, the hosting service, the creation of the website itself, and search engine optimisation.
Would you like to maintain interest with the help of content that is always up to date? Our CMS website development and management service is a solution to exactly this, since you will receive a content management system, such as WordPress or Joomla, which allows you to upload image, text, and video content yourself without any difficulty.
What are the advantages of these systems?
- We can fulfil your unique requirements in a cost-effective manner.
- They can be used flexibly.
- They fulfil data protection requirements.
- With some basic text editing skills, you can quickly and easily update and edit your website or create drafts.
- They are SEO-friendly.
- You can look at the statistics at any time, allowing you to accurately track the habits of your visitors.
When meeting someone, we decide whether we like them or not within 3 seconds. This isn’t any different in the case of websites either; this is why good web design is essential to make sure that visitors find you sympathetic.
If you already have a website but you would like to tidy it up a bit, update it both on the inside and the outside, this can not only bring you new visitors but it can also reinforce the idea in your existing audience that you are keeping up with their ever-evolving needs.
Within the framework of our web design consultancy service, we help you discover any issues that your website may have and find out how you can be even better at what you do.
Up to date, every day
There are always milestones in the life of a website when it is time for change. This does not only apply to design or operation but also to keeping pace with external changes. If you want to expand your service portfolio or considering the launch of a webshop, maybe thinking about adding a newsletter sending function, registration interface or image gallery to your existing website, you should ask for our website maintenance and web security service.
Our hacking protection also makes sure to keep not only your own content safe but the data of your registered users as well.
More and more people decide to shop online, which is not only comfortable, but it is as safe today as traditional brick-and-mortar stores. While a small shop or store may only reach local shoppers, a webshop is able to service the whole country or even the entire world.
Webshop development and management are complex tasks, each step has to be planned precisely from the handling of registrations, through inventory management, data protection and payment processes, all the way to the newsletter sending system, in order to ensure that everything works smoothly and without issues.